Our goal at Dietterick Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
- Both Dr. Dietterick and Dr. Pedersen are Board Certified Orthodontists – a significant achievement that is a step beyond becoming an orthodontist.
- Leading edge orthodontic care with traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, and Invisalign – a clear aligner for patients concerned about the appearance of braces. Our patients will have a 3-D model of their teeth captured with iTero 3-D imaging technology. Read more about this state-of-the-art procedure here. No more gooey impressions for study models!
- Our Doctors and staff work closely with your general dentist and encourage routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home.
- Flexible scheduling! We have appointments Monday through Thursday beginning at 7:30 AM (Mon. thru Wed.) and 7:00 AM on Thursdays. Staff is available every Friday morning for emergencies and scheduling needs.
- Someone is always available for after hour emergencies.
- Location – we are conveniently located near the West Manchester Town Center.
- Friendly atmosphere – we love working with our patients and seeing the progression in their treatment.
- Affordable treatment options with flexible no interest payment programs available.
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice. State of the art sterilization procedures are strictly followed.