“The profession of orthodontics is like no other. You can totally transform someone’s life through their smile, giving them the confidence to succeed while having the opportunity to get to know patients and their families on a personal level.” – Dr. Andrew Pedersen
Dr. Pedersen graduated from Grove City College with a B.S. in molecular biology. Dr. Pedersen is a magna cum laude graduate of the dental school at the University of Maryland. He went on to do his orthodontics residency at the University of Maryland where he received his M.S. degree in orthodontics. He was Chief Orthodontic Resident during the 3rd year of the residency program.
Dr. Pedersen is continuing to attend professional development courses. He is particularly concentrating his additional studies in the area of Invisalign.
- Board Certified by The American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Pennsylvania Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- York County Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
On a Personal Note…
Dr. Pedersen was born in Baltimore County, Maryland. His family later moved to southern York County, Pennsylvania. Dr. Pedersen met his wife, Jenn, during their high school years. They have a daughter, Brynlee, and a son, Landon. The Pedersen family loves pets. They currently have a rescue dachshund mix named Boh and a French bulldog named Bella. Dr. Pedersen enjoys spending time with his family, skiing, and playing soccer.