Dietterick Orthodontics is privileged to welcome Dr. Andrew D. Pedersen to our practice and family!
• I was born and raised in Baltimore County and York County.
• I attended Christian School of York in middle and high school.
• I met my lovely wife, Jenn, at youth group in Maryland during high school – we dated 7 yrs before getting married in 2010.
• We have a 3-year-old daughter, Brynlee, and a 3-month-old son, Landon.
• We love pets! We currently have a rescue dachshund mix named Boh and a cat named Callie.
• Graduate of Grove City College – B.S. in Molecular Biology (2010)
• Graduate of Dental School at the University of Maryland – D.D.S. (2014)
• Graduate of Orthodontics Residency at the University of Maryland – M.S. (2017)
• Chief Orthodontic Resident during 3rd year of residency
“The profession of Orthodontics is like no other where you can totally transform someone’s life through their smile, giving them the confidence to succeed while having the opportunity to get to know patients and their families on a personal level. In my opinion, no other profession comes close to this.”
– Dr. Andrew Pederson