Dr. Dietterick will perform an initial examination at no cost to you in order to determine the patient’s possible orthodontic needs.
What To Expect
Upon your arrival for the first time at Dietterick Orthodontics, please notify our receptionist. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our office.
Our treatment coordinator will give you a tour of the office. Dr. Dietterick himself will then conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of treatment.
The purpose of the initial examination is to answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, an appointment for Diagnostic Records is scheduled. If time allows, these diagnostic records can be taken at the initial visit.
What are Diagnostic Records?
- Study models of your teeth.
- Digital panoramic and cephalometric X-rays and tracings.
- Dr. Dietterick will study the diagnostic records and determine the best course of treatment for your specific orthodontic needs.
What is the cost of the treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. If treatment is required, our treatment coordinator will review the fees during the initial exam. We have different payment plans to fit your budget and our financial coordinator would be happy to meet with you and discuss the various payment options that are available including our in-house, interest-free payment plan.
What does my investment include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records consisting of X-rays, study models, and a personalized treatment plan which outlines your treatment objectives and the best method to accomplish them.
- Active treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces or Invisalign including all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office.
- One set of retainers is provided at the end of each phase of treatment.
What doesn’t my investment include?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
We will be happy to complete and file all insurance claims so that you receive the maximum orthodontic benefits that are available to you.